Operational & Strategical consultancy for: change – improvement – transformation management
Starting from an as-is assessment detectable through BPM flow analysis and interviews to various actors of the processes, are highlighted areas of efficiency and/or effectiveness for business processes. We often adopt methodology tecniques and framework that we are willing also to introduce at Customer site if required. We can be involved on:
- Advisor to the Top and Middle Management on a wide spectrum of aspects, processes, departments and operation
- Collaboration on BPR for Excellence & Continuos improvement of the business processes
- Planning and Program/Project Management
Consulting for an approach to the Governance: strategy – method – design – implementation – operation
Primarily geared to the ICT function and how ICT addresses the following:
- Organization — Strategy and roadmap — Methodology, software, hardware and services Catalogue management — Provision, management and control services through monitoring and SLAs — Defining of rules and policies — Management of the compliance to the required standards — ICT reporting and business alignment — Activities priority plan on the weaknesses or issues of the information system — Sizing of the economic value for Service Management services, even comparing them with respect to the profitability or highlighting the risks for their possible downsizing. — Improvement of IT relationships with the business departments and with customers — Collaboration to assist the IT budget process (RGT method: Run-Growth–Transform) — Management and control of spending
Collaborative consulting & Partecipation at: round tables – steering committee – brainstorm – feasability studies – …
An “old idea” that our experiences indicate as an intrinsic value: from” external “to the customer, be an alter ego that can bring value to the discussions.
- Dialectic attendance with competence to: Steering Committee, WIP committes, development programs, brainstorming, feasibility studies, sharing of experiences.
- A competente participation not only in ICT context, but acting as an end-user customer that uses the implemented business processes
- Be somewhat jokingly but professionally, a sparring-partners, sometimes the devil’s advocate (Mr. no), the one who expresses doubts or the resistant to changes or vice versa “too” geared for a change maybe risky
Other specialized engagements
Leveraging expertise, maybe less focused on Information Technology, deliver services that sometimes bring to the Customer a significant value, for example:
- PA local support for productive activities for goods and services.
- But that’s not all: even interior design, advertising and graphic design and communication in certain cases